Hard Chrome and Related Services
- Federal Specifications QQ-C-320 - All Revisions
- Military Specifications MIL-C-23422 - MIL-DTL-23422 All Revisions
- MIL specifications - all
- ASTM B 177, B 499, Etc.
- SAE AMS 2460, SAE AMS 2406, SAE AMS 2438 TDC
- Customer Specifications: Westinghouse, General Electric, Yours
- Heavier Buildups than normally possible
- Repair of previous 'spray metal' repairs
Improved corrosion resistance.
No subsequent grinding or finishing operations.
Meet drawing requirements with minimal machine time
- For salvage/repair - Saves time and money
- FLASH: Generally .0002/.0006" thick - no post-plating operations required
- REGULAR: Parts are over plated to be ground back to size
- POLISHED: Parts requiring good appearance and/or low RMS for function, i.e. molds, ball valves, hydraulic shafts and cylinders, water pan print rollers, pump rotors
- ROUGH: Feed rolls, printing transfer cylinders
- CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTs: Micro's and peak count as specified
- A proprietary chromium surface treatment applied directly to your product by an exclusive new process!
Meets and exceeds:
Thin Dense Chrome - TDC
JERSALOY surfaces are smooth, wear resistant, corrosion resistant and self-lubricating.
No appreciable increase in size will result from application.
- All metals
- Spray Metals
- Tungsten, Carbide & Ceramic
- Difficult materials
- Glass Bead
- Aluminum Oxide
- Various Media per your specification
Up to 2-ton/4,000 pounds each piece (5 Ton Crane is available - Please Inquire)
- Our deepest tank is 12 feet deep - Shafts as long as 20 feet have been processed - consultation with Jersey Chrome is necessary in such cases
- Parts up to 6 feet in diameter have been processed - Again, consultation is necessary
Large & small lots can be processed quickly and economically.
Complete "IN HOUSE" facility. All required operations performed on site.
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday thru Friday.
Shop Hours: 24 hours a day Monday thru Friday.
Saturday 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Closed Sundays unless customer requires.
- OD up to 36" diameter by 20" Length
- ID up to 34" diameter by 18" Length
- Cylindrical OD grinding: 19" diameter x 126" length
- Centerless grinding .375 to 1.250" Diameter by 12" Length
- Currently 15 Grinding machines in operation
- "WHILE-U-WAIT" service
- 24 hour turnaround
- Special "ON-CALL" service: 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Pick up and Delivery service - subject to availability
At additional charge unless volume or proximity prevails -
- Quality Program conforms to:
ISO 9001 : 2015 (Click for Certificate)
- Statistical Process Control
- Total Quality Management
- References are available or
- We can process a sample for you.
- Grit Blasting
- Glass Bead Blasting
- Aluminum Oxide Blasting
- Vapor Hone Blasting
- Stripping: Metallic and non-metallic coatings
- Baking: Large Certified Ovens (Stress and Embrittlement Relief)
- Welding (TIG)
- GRINDING: Precision Grinding: Manual, CNC and NC
- INDUSTRIAL HARD CHROME PLATING
TDC - THIN DENSE CHROMIUM FOR MUCH LESS $$$